News & Events
**To view photos from our Special Events, visit Ahh Shoot! Photography.
September 7, 2019
2019 EVENT SCHEDULE
The Fish Bowl benefiting OK Kids Korral
We are thrilled to announce a brand new event this year called The Fish Bowl. The tournament is part of the annual Sand Bass Festival in 2019 and we are honored to partner with such a popular community event. All proceeds from the fishing tournament go to the operations of OK Kids Korral. First place in the Bass division is $10,000. So, sign up here! You can also print a registration form and send it to: The Toby Keith Foundation, 818 NE 8th Street, OKC, OK 73104 before Aug. 23, 2019. Download the form here.
Click here for a complete copy of the rules.
If you would like to be a sponsor of any of our events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us anytime at 405-271-6552.
---------------------------------------------------------------BLOGS ABOUT CANCER, WAYS TO HELP AND MORE
The Tradition of Giving Back
As we move swiftly into 2016, we, too, are thinking about what is in store for the upcoming year. Of course you have your strong and giving resolutions that you look set for yourself each year, but why not considering adding to that list, and give something to someone in need of a little extra “special”? Our families at the Korral are making a home away from home right now, as they go through treatment with their children fighting cancer. You could help make this time a little easier, a little more comfortable, perhaps, simply by sending some of your generosity their way.
There are several ways that you can help, so no matter your time, financial, or geographical constraints, you can still make supporting the Korral a part of your holiday tradition.
1) Donate staples such as laundry soap, bathroom tissue, trash bags, cleaning supplies, etc. Since the Korral functions as a home away from home, it requires stocking on a consistent basis.
2) If you’re shopping on Amazon, you can click through Amazon Smile and select The Toby Keith Foundation. When you do this Amazon makes a donation to our project.
3) Host a product drive at your school, church, or business.
4) If you’re the social butterfly type, why not host a party fundraiser? Or perhaps, donate your birthday party? Not sure how to start? Visit the fundraising page on our website.
5) Donate your time. There are so many fun and heartwarming ways to spend your time at the Korral helping the children and their families. You can help decorate for the holidays, host a movie night or cook a meal for the families, or organize a craft project for the children. The list is long, so browse through it, and let us know.
Whatever you decide to give, remember that your generosity changes lives. It changes the lives of the children fighting cancer, it changes the lives of their families who support them, and it changes your life. So thank you for your kindness, and best wishes for a happy and healthy year!